Friday, October 31, 2008

Season To Its End; Randon Stuff

Well football season is over. We cleared out all of our lockers and turned all of our football pads in. When I started putting my stuff away, I kind of started missing it. But now I get to come now when the sun is still up! Now I am just in a normal P.E. class.


Well We beat Fremont!! 43 - 0! It was pretty funny watching us beat them that badly. They were the ones who started saying they were gonna win 0 - 48. I did play a little bit in the 4th quarter.


Happy Halloween! I am being Michael Jackson. I think I've said this before, but I'm borrowing my grandpas mj jacket that he had sitting in his closet. My mom even made a glove for me to wear too lol. (I took a picture of it and will post em soon)

My family carved pumpkins yesterday too. It was a lot of fun. My mom and Dads always are better than mine. My pumpkin didnt turn out the way I wanted it too but oh well. (It looks cooler since I spray painted it black lol)


Well thats all I have. I'll post pictures of stuff this weekend.


Happy Halloween!!


1 comment:

Chelley said...

Happy Halloween, kid- i mean Michael! You look cool as mj. Now if only you could tap into his bank account! Have fun at the fear factor party tonight, I wish I could see pics. Its gonna be good!