Sunday, November 2, 2008

Friday - Sunday

So on Friday I wore my grandpa's michael jackson jacket to school. I have never had so much attention before lol. Everyone thought it was so cool and they were all unzipping the zippers on my back too lol. It was pretty crazy. After school we got ready for the Halloween party at my house. Our next door neighbors, grandpa/grandma standage, Todd's family, and my 2 friends Kimberly and Lexie. We had scones, which were very delicious, then went trick our treating.

I went with Kimberly and Lexie. It was a lot of fun. We got tons of full size candy bars too. I don't think I have ever gotten so much candy. I am also afraid to eat it cuz I don't wanna get chunky lol. At 8:30 we left for Lexie's house for her Fear Factor party. We did lots of crazy things. It too was a ton of fun. (Lexie's blog has all the cool pictures of that. Btw, I'm a wimp.)

Saturday morning we got packed for Heber. We left around 10:45 and arrived about 2ish. First thing I dad was hop on my grandma standages automatic quad. I love her quad! I am very comfortable with it and no what I can and can't do on it. I was going really fast down the gravel road to her land; it's a blast. Started getting darker and colder so we needed a fire so we could stay warm. We go searching for wood and we had tons of wood to carry back, it would take forever to carry it. I come up with an idea to strap the wood down on the quads with bungie cords and haul it down to the fire.

This worked really well. my dad and I took both quads and gathered a lot of thick pieces of wood to burn. This as well was a ton of fun! We got Our fire going and I basically drove the quad all night long with the lights on with my Connor and Alex aboard.

We had steak for dinner and then my grandparents left. We all climbed into the trailer and went to bed except for me my mom and dad. We played Phase 10 for about an hour. It is a lot fun. There are ten different phases you have to complete to move on to the next round. The first phase is like you have to have 2 sets of 3 cards. The rest of the phases get a lot harder.

We woke up in the morning and had breakfast then went on a short hike. The hike was kind of boring but the little ones liked it. My dad did his normal nature pictures which I am sure he'll post on his blog when he has the time.

We left around 2 and got home at about 5. It was a lot of fun and am excited to go back later in the winter when it snows since we have our sledding hill all planned out.

Have a great week!!


Lexie Smith said...

Sounds like a pretty fun weekend to me

Leslie said...

Looks like a fun party, one of those girls is in our ward!!

And when you go when it snows, I hope you guys invite us because we had fun last time and I have been collecting snow boots for the kids!!

Lexie Smith said...

You should post the pictures your mom took at your house kimberly and i want to see them