Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Birthday Party

Well my birthday party was a blast! Everyone enjoyed it (im positive cuz they all told me it was fun). We just played video games lol. We started off playing call of duty 4 and we couldnt do a system link for some stupid reason. We then tried halo 3 and it worked so we played that for a while. Pizza came and we all ate it very quickly. Everyone was dieing to play rock band so we played that basically half the party while me and some other friends play xbox live on halo 3 and madden 09. I got a total of $100 and a gift card to target for $15, iron man, and a ton of candy.
The party was a lot of fun. Only downfall was that I was sick and everyones Cologne/perfume made it hard for me to breathe lol.

The football game was a slaughter lol. We won 56 - 18. We scored 75% of the points in the 1st quarter lol. I even played a ton too. They had a guy # 68 i swear was like 300 pounds, you could see his fat just flopping and hanging out of his jersey. I had to block him and he flew me back atleast 2 yards. Luckily I didn't let him get to the quarterback lol.

Thats all I have for now Cya!!

1 comment:

Chelley said...

You are now tagged! Come to my blog to find out all about it!

It was a good party, too! I am glad you had fun!