My mom tagged me.
1) (boys love their cell phones too not just girls) I love my cell phone. I always have to know where it is or i like freak out cuz i dont want to lose it. It is basically my way to communicate with friends.
2)I want to be a pediatrician when i am older. I like to learn about health, our bodies, and all the rest of the stuff. And seeing blood doesn't freak me out. I also do well with little kids.
3) ummm.... I would love to learn sign language in high school. I have always wanted to learn how to do sign all those words with hands.
4) I extremely don't like people to be in my "bubble" (people who i dont know). Especially in football when I am just standing there and someone touches me or just taps me with their shoulder pads or something I just get irritated. lol I have no idea why I do this.
5) I am a kicker, not a lineman! My coaches just don't care that I can kick better than there starting kickers. I hate when coaches have favorites and even when they someone is better than that favorite, the favorite still plays.
6) I love to play madden 09. It is so much fun to kick other peoples butt around the world on xbox live. I never lose lol. (madden 09 is an NFL game)
7) I am still trying to figure out if I am gonna play football next year, or get a job.
And the only person to tag now is Lexie.
Happy birthday to Darrin Skabelund my best friend. And happy bday to me tommorow!