Sunday, August 3, 2008

Moving and Stuff...

Well it has been a while since I last posted. It also doesn't help that my new house doesn't have Internet so I am over at my grandpa's house blogging. We finally moved into our new house and are trying to unpack everything. (I will also post pictures later of the move and stuff). I love this house. It is so much bigger than our last one. The only problem that I have with it is that it smells so strongly of new carpet and paint that it gives me a headache, and we have termites.

Church was good today. I found all of my classes ok and there are very few teachers, but lots of priests. Mutual is now on Wednesday and we will be going bowling this week. It should be a lot of fun and hopefully I will socialize and make new friends.

I also have been going to Shepherd's football camp. I will be going to the official pre-season practices tomorrow 3pm - 6pm all week long.

I am also really excited to start school at Shepherd Jr. High.

That's all for tonight Cya.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I am sure you will you make lots of friends...

My dad always told me..."all you have to do is smile and that is all it takes."

Apparently I didnt smile much and thats why I didnt have many friends...I always had the "hooper" Scowl on my face. Oh wait I still do...

So My advice is SMILE and you will make lots of friends.