Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good News! and the game with RMHS

I made the Chamber Orchestra at Red Mountain! It is the highest orchestra at the high school! I am so excited to play with a really talented and big group. The best part about this is that we will be able to go to California and since we are there we are stopping at Disneyland! I am so happy I made it.

Yesterday was my first baseball game with Red Mountain High School's summer baseball league. I did really well. I was warming up doing stretches and stuff and the coach was like where's Hooper. He found e and said hey you are starting us off pitching. I was like....what!? I was happy, excited, nervous, scared all at the same time lol. I went and warmed up with the catcher and I threw ok. I started off the game throwing nothing but strikes. It was probably my best pitching I have ever done. 1st batter got out on a pop fly the second batter got out from a grounder to shortstop and the last out was a strike-out. Everyone was proud of me. I had strong at bats but got walked both times all on full counts cuz I was always swinging cuz i wanted to get on base and the coach liked that cuz he told everyone that that was a good at bat. I then sat for 2 innings after pitching my second inning. Then played some first base. Oh btw we lost that game but it dont matter.

Thats all for now!

No comments: