Sunday, September 14, 2008

50th Post!! New Phone and College Football

Saturday afternoon Grandpa came over and took me and my dad over to Verizon and let me pick out a phone. I've been eyeing the enV2 for a while cuz it had everything I wanted on it.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=3726&changingCompletedOrder

I love the phone it, has a lot of kool features and it is fun to text with since it has a keyboard.


AT 5 me and my dad went and watch the USC game with Bro. Montez (family in our ward) and his family. It was a lot of fun and my dad seemed to have a good time also. We brought a bunch of snacks and soda to.

Well that was my weekend. C ya all later!


50TH POST WOOHOO!! lol

1 comment:

Chelley said...

Cool! I am the first one to comment on your 50th post!! See ya!