Thursday, July 10, 2008

Santan National vs. Desert View

My team did not win, but that is ok. The final score was 5 - 3. My team did fine out on the field, but hitting was problem. Not very many of us were getting on base. I was 2 for 3; struck out once by 2 horrible calls, and got 2 singles. I almost got picked off at first base, but there was a guy on third base and he went for home and he was safe and so was I at second. Phew!

I pitched great. My first inning was a no hitter like always and my second inning one guy scored. I also got 4 strike outs this game.

Baseball season has officially came to an end. Now It's time to focus on football.

2 comments:

Chelley said...

I was just going to leave a post telling you to post again, when to my surprise, you already did! You must have done this at Darren's house, right? Hope you are having fun!

music lady said...

I hope you don't kill your back again with football!!!!