Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Saturday

This morning I woke up at 7:00am and went to work in my backyard. I mowed and cleaned the porch and basically made the yard look nice for the realtor. I also cleaned up a big pile of palm tree trimmings that has been sitting for months lol. Then my family and I went to help Leslie's family move in to my Grandpa's house. We left my grandpa's and went straight to our "soon to be" new home. I have a ton of pictures of the house I would like to share. The pictures of the inside were taken through windows, so they aren't very clear.



The House

Photoshopped picture with grass added to front yard by
Hooper Freight Photoshop Co. (lol my dad)


Back of the House
This is the Living Room through the shutters
Family Room with a Fireplace

Kitchen I isn't the nicest, wallpaper is coming down

Our Big Backyard



The Soon to be Garden

This Picture was taken from the driveway. I'm walking to church now lol


1 comment:

music lady said...

Nice looking place... no excuses to be late to church now huh... Well as long as you have the right time!