Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Last Loss

Tonight was my last baseball game of the season against the Yankees. Of course we lose, which i figured we would. The score was 13 - 7. The painful and unfair call of the game, was when the out is at first base, I catch the ball and the big fat runner should be out right? But, he knocks me flat on my tooshy. I slid back about 2 feet on the dirt and I felt a sharp pain between my right pinky and ring finger. It still hurts right now and hurts to type. Hopefully it will be alright.

I was 3 for 3 tonight, all singles. I should have been out on 2 of them. My first hit was right to the pitcher, but he fumbled with it and I was safe. The second was to third base and he missed it. and the third was a solid line drive to left field.

The baseball season is over and now I'm waiting to play All-Stars.

4 comments:

music lady said...

Now would you repeat which hand you hurt!!!!! Is it the right "bow" hand?!?!?!? If it is the left we are in trouble.
Gma

Leslie said...

ha ha ha I like you poll? Wonder what gave you that idea...

Leslie said...

Yeah I am a dork and can't type...I like your Popcorn Poll!!

Chelley said...

You did great! I was mad at stupid call with tubby not being called out. The only reason he was safe is that he plowed thru you. You didn't even drop the ball. Sorry it was a rough game!